5. He rinses dishes, I put them into the dishwasher with food still on them (In my defense I knock the big chunks off).
4. He uses a real alarm clock that takes a giant C size battery. I use the alarm on my phone.
3. I’m certified in Social Media Marketing. He rarely logs on to any social media platform.
2. I talk loud. You might need ear plugs for a phone conversation with me. Mr. Awesome talks quiet on the phone and I’m always saying “what?”. Sometimes in my frustration I yell out “speak up or send me a text!”.
1. Those signs in our hands should be reversed. It’s not that I’m actually naughty, but he’s really the nicest guy! I’m so glad he’s here to balance out my loud and crazy side.
Katy F. says
It’s so funny because those could be exactly mine and T’s opposites too! Love this, thanks for sharing!!
A Slightly Better Wife says
You should totally do a post like this, Katy! Ask for his input too, because I loved the ideas Mr. Awesome was coming up with. If I hadn’t been so tired we could’ve easily had 5 more added to the list. ♥