- Get Dressed! If you’re reading this in your jammies and it’s not pitch black outside you should get dressed. If you’re reading this in yoga pants, but you have zero plans to actually work out today, please get dressed.
- Eat Real Food for 24 hours (longer is better). I’m talking about eating good food, you know, the kind that is good for your physical health, not just your emotional health. Spend a day eating only “real food”. Think to yourself, “does it grow this way?” If yes, eat it! Research the brain-gut connection and I’ll bet you’ll have no trouble giving up (or cutting way back) on processed food.
- Drink More. Water that is. Every single part of your body needs good plain water to function well. Just don’t skimp on your water consumption, okay? If you want to be a water snob (like me), consider investing in a Berkey Water Filter for optimal health benefits.
- Soak Up Some Vitamin D. Spend 10 minutes outside each day. You could take a quick walk, pull some weeds, or just sit on your front step and take some deep breaths of fresh air. If you aren’t able to do this each day, or you want a surefire way to keep your Vitamin D levels up, I highly suggest taking a drop or two of Vitamin D on your tongue each day. My favorite is Nature’s Answer Vitamin D-3 Drops.
- Read Good Words. Stop mindlessly scrolling, or purposely debating online– if that’s been your thing. Pick up a real book, or download a Kindle book. Better yet, grab out a Bible and spend even a few minutes a day reading. What you put before your eyes is SO important for your mind.
Leave a Reply